聯系方式

聯系電話:4006789263

聯系郵箱:

聯系QQ:4006789263

網格聯系方式

展會如何避免尷聊?實用交流用于在這里!

來源:外交圈作者:外交圈 

一年一度的廣交會又如期而至,展會中必然有大批客戶到訪,在為期幾天的展會中,作為參加展會的外貿業務員你應該會遇到很多客戶,也不可避免地要跟他們交談,那么如何才能避免與客戶尬聊呢?


      畢竟產品是“硬條款”,個人表現才是“軟實力”。


常用詞

證  badge

護照  passport

注冊,報到  register

采購代表  purchasing agent

邀請函  invitation

身份證  ID card

駕照  driving license

辦證  make the badge

補辦證  re-apply a new IC card(re-application)

個人有效證件  personal document

電子請帖  E-invitation

重要通知單  Important Notice

名片  Business card / name card

行李寄放處  Luggage office

穿梭巴士  Shuttle bus

柜臺  Counter



見面問好類型


1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you?

 早上好/下午好/晚上好。/我能幫你嗎?我能為你做點什么嗎?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you.

 你好嗎/你好嗎?很高興見到你。

3. It’s a great honor to meet you./I have been looking forward to meeting you. u.

 很榮幸見到你。/我一直盼望見到你。

4. Welcome to China.

 歡迎來到中國。

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here.

 我們真誠地希望你們在這里過得愉快。

6. I hope you’ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China?

 希望你此逗留期間愉快。這是你第一次來到中國嗎?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag?

 你因為時差感到不舒服嗎?


展會寒暄用語


1. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

 讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。

2. It’s an honor to meet.

 很榮幸認識你。

3. Nice to meet you . I’ve heard a lot about you.

 很高興認識你,久仰大名。

4. How do I pronounce your name?

 你的名字怎么讀?

5. How do I address you?

 如何稱呼您?

6. It’s going to be the pride of our company.

 這將是本公司的榮幸。

7. What line of business are you in?

 你做那一行?

8. Keep in touch.

 保持聯系。

9. Thank you for coming.

 謝謝你的光臨。

10. Don’t mention it.

 別客氣

11. Excuse me for interrupting you.

 請原諒我打擾你。

12. I’m sorry to disturb you.

 不起打擾你一下。

13. Excuse me a moment.

 對不起,失陪一下。

14. Excuse me. I’ll be right back.

 對不起,我馬上回來。



展會常用談判用語


1. What about the price?

 對價格有何看法?

2. What do you think of the payment terms

 對支付條件有何看法?

3. How do you feel like the quality of our products?

 你覺得我們產品的質量怎么樣?

4. What about having a look at sample first?

 先看一看產品吧?

5. What about placing a trial order?

 何不先試訂貨?

6. The quality of ours is as good as that of many other suppliers, while our prices are not high as theirs. By the way, which items are you interested in?

 我們的產品質量與其他生產商一樣的好,而我們的價格卻不象他們的那樣高。哎,你對哪個產品感興趣?

7. You can rest assured.

 你可以放心。

8. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market.

 我們一直在提高我們產品的設計水平,以滿足世界市場的要求。

9. This new product is to the taste of European market.

 這種新產品歐洲很受歡迎。

10. I think it will also find a good market in your market.

 我認為它會在你國市場上暢銷。

11. Fine quality as well as low price will help push the sales of your products.

 優良的質量和較低的價格有助于推產品

12. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can’t reduce our price any further.

 雖然我們感謝貴方的合作,但是很抱慊,我們不能再減價了。

13. Reliability is our strong point.

 可靠性正是我們產品的優點。

14. We are satisfied with the quality of your samples, so the business depends entirely on your price.

 我們對樣品的質量很滿意,因此交易的成敗就取決于你們的價格了。

15. To a certain extent,our price depends on how large your order is.

 在某種程度上,我們的價格就得看你們的定單有多大。

16. This product is now in great demand and we have on hand many enquiries from other countries.

 這種產品現在需求量很大,我們手頭上來自其他國家的很多詢盤。

17. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer?

 謝謝你詢價。為了便于我方提出報價,能否請你談談你方需求數量?

18. Here are our FOB price. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation.

 這是我們的FOB價格單。單上所有價格以我方最后確認為準。

19. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis.

 通常我們的報價都是FOB價



機場接客用語


1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation?

 請問,您是國際貿易公司的Wilson先生嗎?

2. How do I address you?

 我怎么稱呼你

3. My name is  XXX. I’m from the XXXX Company. I’m here to meet you.

 我叫XXX。我是XXX有限公司的。我是來接你的。

4. We have a car can over there to take you to your hotel. Did you have a nice trip?

 我們有一輛車可以送你到旅館。您有一趟愉快的旅途嗎?

5. Mr/Miss XX asked me to come here in his place to pick you up.

  XXX先生/女士要我到他這兒來接你。

6. Do you need to get back your baggage?

 你需要取回你的行李嗎?

7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel?

 在我們去賓館之前你有什么事要做嗎?


相互介紹用語


1. Let me introduce my self. My name is XXX, an Int’l salesman in the Marketing Department.

 讓我介紹一下我自己。我叫XXX,是市場部的一名國際推銷員。

2. Hello, I am XXX, an Int’l salesman of  XXXXX COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you.

 你好,我是XXX,是XXXX公司的推銷員。很高興認識你.很高興見到你。很高興認識你。

3. I would like to introduce XXX, the Marketing department manager of our company.

 我想介紹一下XXX,我們公司的市場部經理。

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.

 讓我把你介紹給我們公司的總經理李先生。

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

 史米斯先生,這是我們的總經理,甄先生,這是我們的銷售主管,Mr.Lin。這是我們的研發部經理王先生。

6. If I’m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France.

 如果我沒記錯的話,你一定是法國的陳小姐吧。

7. Do you remember me? XXX from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago.

 你還記得我嗎?聚氯乙烯市場部XXX。我們幾年前見過。

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet?

 還有沒有介紹過的人嗎?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you.

 很高興和你談話

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card?

 這是我的名片。我可以給你我的名片嗎?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card?

 能給我您的名片嗎?能給我你的名片嗎?

12. I'm sorry. I can’t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?

 我很抱歉.我記不起你的名字了。你能告訴我你的名字怎么念嗎?

13. I'm sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name.

 我很抱歉.我忘了怎么讀你的名字了。


閑聊用語


1. Is this your first time to China?

 這是你第一次來中國嗎?

2. Do you travel to China on business often?

 你旅行到中國經常出差嗎?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like?

 你喜歡吃什么中國菜?

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China?

 你見過中國最有趣的事是什么?

5. What is surprising to your about China?

 什么令你感到驚奇的是中國?

6. The weather is really nice.

 天氣真的很好。

7. What do you like to do in your spare time?

 空閑時你喜歡干什么?

8. What line of business are you in?

 你從事什么行業?

9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view?

 你認為…怎么樣?/你的意見是什么?/你的觀點是什么?

10. No wonder you're so experienced.

 怪不得你這么有經驗

11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you.

 和你談話很愉快。/我很喜歡和你談話。

12. Good. That's just what we want to hear.

 好的。那正是我們想要聽到的。


確認話意


1. Could you say that again, please?

 請問,你能把那個再說一遍嗎?

2. Could you repeat that, please?

 你能再重復一遍那個嗎,謝謝。

3. Could you write that down?

 你能把那個寫下來嗎?

4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please?

 請你說慢一點好嗎?

5. You mean…is that right?

 你是說……對嗎?

6. Do you mean..?

 你是說……?

7. Excuse me for interrupting you.

 請原諒我打斷了你的話。


社交招待用語


1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke?

 要一杯水嗎?/我可以給你一杯中國紅茶嗎?來杯可樂怎么樣?

2. Alright, let me make some. I’ll be right back.

 好吧,讓我做一些。我馬上回來。

3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks.

 來一杯咖啡就行了。謝謝.

4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food?

 有很多地方我們可以吃。廣東菜怎么樣?

5. I would like to invite you for lunch today.

 今天我想請你吃午飯。

6. Oh, I can’t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest.

 哦,我不能讓你付錢。我請客,你是我的客人。

7. May I propose that we break for coffee now?

 我可以提議休息一下喝杯咖啡嗎?

8. Excuse me. I’ll be right back

 請原諒我.我馬上回來。

9. Excuse me a moment.

 對不起,打擾一下。


告別用語


1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey!

 祝您旅途愉快!祝你一路順風。

2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China.

 非常感謝你做了我們你在中國期間的一切。

3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon.

 真遺憾你這么快就要走了。

4. I’m looking forward to seeing you again.

 我期待著再次見到你。

5. I’ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning.

 明天上午我送你去機場。

6. Don’t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey!

 別忘了如果你在福州找我。旅途愉快!


約會客戶


1. May I make an appointment? I‘d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order.

 我可以預約嗎?我想安排一個會議來討論我們的新訂單。

2. Let’s fix the time and the place of our meeting.

 我們確定了會議的時間和地點。

3. Can we make it a little later?

 我們能晚一點嗎?

4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better.

 你認為你能在星期一下午嗎?那對我更合適。

5. Would you please tell me when you are free?

 你能告訴我你什么時候有空嗎?

6. I’m afraid I have to cancel my appointment.

 恐怕我不得不取消我的約會。

7. It looks as if I won’t be able to keep the appointment we made.

 看來我不能赴約了。

8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the same time?

 你能在明天上午10點到后天改變我們的約定嗎?

9. Anytime except Monday would be all right.

 除了星期一外什么時間都可以。

10. OK, I will be here, then.

 好吧,我會在這里,然后。

11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.

 如果你們愿意的話,我們想留幾個晚上供你們自由支配。

11

市場銷售


客戶詢問


1. Could I have some information about your scope of business?

 我能了解一下你們的經營范圍嗎?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export?

 你能告訴我你們出口的主要產品嗎?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue?

 我可以看一下你們的產品目錄嗎?

4. We really need more specific information about your technology.

 我們需要有關你們技術的更詳細的資料。

5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular.

 網上營銷越來越流行。

6. We are just taking up this line. I’m afraid we can’t do much right now.

 我們只是在做這行??峙挛覀儸F在做不了多少。


回答詢問


1. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle.

 這是目錄的副本。它會給我們經營的產品有一個好主意。

2. Won’t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you?

 你不看一下目錄,看看有什么感興趣的嗎?

3. That is just under our line of business.

 那正是我們的業務范圍。

4. What about having a look at sample first?

 先看看樣品怎么樣?

5. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products.

 我們有一個視頻,展示了我們最新產品的結構和操作。

6. The product will find a ready market there.

 這種產品在那里銷路很好。

7. Our product is really competitive in the world market.

 我們的產品在國際市場上很有競爭力。

8. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there.

 我們的產品已在國外許多地區銷售。它們在那里很受用戶歡迎。

9. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too.

 我們相信我們的產品在你們市場也會暢銷的。

10. It’s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”.

“守合同守信用”是我們經營的原則。

11. Convenience-store chains are doing well.

 便利店連鎖店生意很好。

12. We can have anther tale if anything interests you.

 如果你感興趣我們可以說說花藥的故事。

13. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market

 我們一直在改進我們的設計和款式,以適應世界市場。

14. Could you provide some technical data? We’d like to know more about your products.

 你能提供一些技術資料嗎?我們想知道更多關于你的產品。

15. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products.

 與其他競爭產品相比,這種產品有許多優點。

16. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail.

 第一階段的銷售工作肯定有問題。但假如你個小訂單為線索。

17. I wish you a success in your business transaction.

 我希望你在商業交易的成功。

18. You will surely find something interesting.

 你肯定會發現一些有趣的東西

19. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end?

 給你.你認為哪種產品在你的市場上銷路好?

20. Our product is the best seller.

 我們的產品是暢銷貨。

21. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it?

 這是我們新開發的產品。你想看看嗎?

22. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris.

 這是我們的最新款式。在巴黎的最后一次展覽會上,它取得了巨大的成功。

23. I’m sure there is some room for negotiation.

 我肯定還有商量的余地。

24. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products.

 這里展出的是最受歡迎的產品。他們中的大多數是地方和國家名牌產品。

25. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight.

 這種產品最好的特點是它的重量很輕。

26. We have a wide selection of colors and designs.

 我們有各種各樣的顏色和設計。

27. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible.

 看看這個新產品。它按按鈕操作。它非常靈活。

28. This product is patented.

 這個產品是專利的。

29. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved.

 這個軟件的功能已經大大改進了。

30. This design has got a real China flavor.

 這個設計很有中國味。

31. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product’s function.

 我演講的目的是讓您了解產品的功能。

32. The product has just come out, so we don’t know the outcome yet.

 產品剛剛出來,所以我們還不知道結果。

33. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.

 它只在市場上上市了幾個月,它已經很流行了。

福州麻将技巧顺口溜 三板市场股票交易规 韩国快乐8是哪里开奖 买股票怎么玩 单买一个平码多少倍 欢乐斗棋牌斗牛咋没 中小板指数 784123精选六马 链接牛牛透视辅助免费 投资股票交流微信群